tisdag 6 mars 2007

Ghana: 50 år av självstyre



The National Anthem

God Bless our homeland Ghana,
And make our nation great and strong,
Bold to defend for ever the cause of Freedom and of Right.
Fill our hearts with true humility
Make us cherish fearless honesty,
And help us to resist oppressor's rule
With all our will and might for evermore.

The National Pledge

I promise on my honour
to be faithful and loyal to Ghana, my motherland.
I pledge myself to the service of Ghana
with all my strength and with all my heart.
I promise to hold in high esteem our heritage won for us
through the blood and toil of our fathers
and I pledge myself in all things to uphold and defend
the good name of Ghana. So help me God.

CNN Video Ghana: A look into the past

Internets bästa site för information om Ghana: GhanaWeb

Inga kommentarer: