söndag 15 juli 2007

Yoriyos: Endoscopises



Från Yoriyos' album Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee:
Endoscopises (5:46)

I made my own way - a long long time ago
Packed a book and pen - to draw up my own road
It started with a line - and to the distance I went
But I never thought I'd ever end up where I have

Many souls I've met - and many a one have told
That the journey of life - will lead you to unfold
The secrets of existence - the reason for living
But I still haven't found the happiness I'm missing

It's so easy to talk about - but much harder to find
Wisdom doesn't come with age - it comes with an open mind
Now I've been searching hard - I've travelled many miles
But The Truth isn't something you grow up believing
it's something you have to find

I've been alone for so long - and a long long time ago
I left in search of Peace and Truth - I left to find a home
I still have faith and I hope - one day I will see
When I have found myself - that you'll come and find me.

Besök Yoriyos' hemsida och hans MySpace

Lyssna på en sång med Yoriyos' pappa

Inga kommentarer: