söndag 25 december 2011

Blood, Sweat & Tears: And when I die



Blood Sweat & Tears: And when I die Text / Lyrics

Now troubles are many, they're as deep as a well.
I can swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell.
Swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell,
but I'll never know by living, only my dying will tell.
Yes, only my dying will tell.
Yeah, only my dying will tell.

And when I die, and when I'm gone,
there'll be one child born
in this world to carry on,
to carry on.

2 kommentarer:

Pierre Falk sa...

Jag gillar denna supergrupp väldigt mycket. Och det finns något befriande i denna låt. Dödsrädda som kan fylla mig är inget problem. "I''m not scared of dying and I don't realy care".

Svarten sa...

I can swear there ain't no heaven and I pray there ain't no hell

Jag undrar vem han ber till :-/